Eccentric reducer rubber soft joint
Eccentric reducer flexible rubber joints are improved on the basis of rubber joints. It is an excellent solution for pipe diameter changes (connected pipe diameters are different), shock absorption and thermal expansion and contraction. The main feature of the eccentric reducer rubber joint is that it can solve the problem of different calibers when metal pipes are connected, and at the same time it can reduce vibration and noise, which can save pipe installation parts and save costs. It consists of inner rubber layer, nylon cord fabric reinforcement, outer rubber layer compound rubber ball and loose metal flange. It has the characteristics of high pressure resistance, good elasticity, large displacement, balanced pipeline deviation, good vibration absorption, good noise reduction effect, and convenient installation. Chemical, marine, water pump, compressor, fan and other pipeline systems.
"Meet you, it is not accidental", thank you very much for being able to click into the "Hengzhong" official website in the vast information on the Internet. If you can provide you with technical services in [eccentric reducing rubber soft joints], it will be constant Everyone's honor! Next you will see the technical information of the eccentric reducer rubber soft joint technology prepared by Hengzhong eccentric reducer rubber soft joint technology for you. I hope it will help your choice!
Product name: Eccentric reducer flexible rubber joint
Product aliases: flexible reducer rubber joints, large and small rubber joints, shock absorbers, shock throats, soft flange connections, rubber flexible joints, reducer rubber pipe joints, etc.
Connector specifications: [DN40mm-DN600mm]
Connector color: black, see the product display picture for the actual color.
Scope of application : [Acid, alkali, corrosion, oil, hot water, cold water, compressed air, natural gas, etc.]
Quality certification: International ISO9001-2008
天然橡胶、三元乙丙橡胶、丁晴橡胶、氟橡胶等 Joint material: natural rubber, EPDM rubber, nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber, etc.
Damping level: A, excellent shock absorption
Working temperature: -40 degrees to 80 degrees (also can process high temperature resistant joints)
Stable quality: implement quality monitoring throughout the process, meticulous and comprehensive detection!
Reasonable price: efficient internal cost control, reducing expenses and benefiting customers!
Fast delivery: advanced production lines, sufficient stocking, shortened delivery time!
The main feature of concentric reducer rubber joints is that it can solve the problem of different calibers when metal pipes are connected, and at the same time it can reduce vibration and noise, which can save pipe installation parts and save costs.
1. Small size, light weight, good flexibility, convenient installation and maintenance.
2. Horizontal, axial, and angular displacements can occur during installation, and are not restricted by the concentricity of the pipeline and the non-parallel flanges.
3. The structure can reduce the transmission noise during work, and the shock absorption ability is strong.
4. Greatly reduce the vibration and noise of the pipeline system, which can fundamentally solve the problems of joint displacement, axial expansion and misalignment of various pipelines.
5. According to the different materials, it can be made into various varieties such as acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, oil resistance, heat resistance, etc., which can adapt to various media and environments.
6. The material is special rubber, with good sealing, light weight, convenient installation and maintenance, and long service life, but avoid contact with sharp metal equipment, so as not to puncture the sphere.
7. If it is used overhead, it can be equipped with an elastic bracket, and the bolts must be tightened diagonally during installation.
8. If the pipeline pressure is too high, limit flanges should be used to connect the flanges at both ends together.
9. The flange connection standard adopts GB / T9115.1-2000 standard. If other standards are used, it can be explained separately. The working pressure grade of this product is 0.6MPa and 1.0MPa.
The normal suitable medium for rubber joints is ordinary water with a temperature of 0-60 ° C. Special media such as oil, acid and alkali, high temperature and other corrosive and hard textures should be selected with the corresponding special resistant rubber joints. Do not blindly It is used in series or general purpose. Because flexible rubber joints have good comprehensive properties, it is widely used in chemical, construction, water supply, drainage, petroleum, light and heavy industry, refrigeration, sanitation, plumbing, fire protection, power and other basic projects.
1. It is strictly forbidden to install the ultra-displacement limit of the soft rubber joint during installation.
2. When the rubber joint is installed on the ground, suspended or vertically, the actual working axial displacement pressure of the rubber joint is less than the supporting force of the pipeline, otherwise an anti-pulling device should be installed to prevent the pressure from being pulled during work.
3. The pipeline must have a fixed support or a fixed bracket, and the force of the fixed bracket must be greater than the axial force. For vertical installation and overhead installation, the corresponding fixing brackets and force brackets must be installed at both ends of the product to prevent the work from being pulled off after being stressed.
4. The mounting bolts should be tightened gradually and symmetrically to prevent local leakage.
5. Keep away from heat sources during installation. It is strictly forbidden to use media that does not meet the requirements of this product.
1. When installing flexible rubber joints in pipelines, they must be kept in a natural state and do not artificially deform the product.
When the pipeline medium is resistant to acid, alkali, oil, high temperature and other special materials, a joint with a gear higher than the working pressure of the pipeline should be selected.
2. The flange connecting the rubber joint should be a valve flange or a flange conforming to GB / T9115.1 (RF).
3. The normal applicable medium for flexible rubber joints is ordinary water with a temperature of 0-60 ° C. For special media such as oil, acid and alkali, high temperature and other corrosive and hard textures, the corresponding special resistant material should be selected. Rubber joint, cannot be used blindly or universally.
4. Flexible flexible rubber joints should be located on the side of the water spring when it is used at the inlet and outlet of the pump. A metal reducing joint should be installed between the spring and the water spring.
5. When the displacement of the pipeline is greater than or equal to the maximum compensation of the joint, the number of joints should be increased to parallel the displacement. It is strictly forbidden to adjust the excess of the pipeline to make the joint at the limit of the flexural displacement and deviation state, let alone exceed the limit Telescopic, displacement, deflection, etc.), see the table below for specific installation data.
6. For high-level water supply or suspended water supply, the pipeline should be fixed on a hanger, bracket or anchorage, and the joint cannot bear the weight and axial force of the pipeline, otherwise the joint should be equipped with an anti-pulling device (the bearing capacity must be greater than the pipeline Axial force).
7. When installing the rubber joint, the screw of the bolt should extend to the outside of the joint, and the bolt on the end face of each flange should be tightened repeatedly and uniformly to prevent pressure deviation. The screw joint should be tightened evenly with a standard wrench. Do not use a booster stalk to force the live joint to slip, edge, and break, and check regularly to avoid loosening and water leakage.
8. After the rubber flexible joint is subjected to the pressure for the first time (such as: installation test pressure, etc.) or before being re-used for a long period of time, the bolts should be re-pressurized and tightened, and then put into operation.
9. When using or storing soft rubber joints, avoid high temperature, ozone oil and acid and alkali environments. Pipes used outdoors or facing the sun should be constructed with sunshades, and it is strictly forbidden to storm, rain or wind. The surface of the joints must not be painted or entangled with insulation material. Due to aging problems of rubber products, they should be inspected and replaced in a timely manner. 10. Flexible rubber joints are strictly forbidden to exceed the displacement limit during installation.
11. The mounting bolts should be symmetrical and tightened gradually to prevent local leakage.
12. When installing rubber joints on the ground, in the air, or vertically, the actual working axial displacement pressure of the rubber joints should be less than the supporting force of the pipeline; otherwise, anti-pullout devices should be installed to prevent work from being pulled out under pressure.
13. Rubber joints should be kept away from heat sources and ozone areas. Strong radiation is strictly prohibited. Expose and use media that does not meet the requirements of this product.
14. During transportation, loading and unloading, and installation of rubber joints, it is strictly forbidden to cut the surface sealing surface with sharp instruments.
When installing products above DN200MM, please use butterfly valve special flanges or small diameter flanges to avoid flange pull-out, water leakage and water leakage after installation.
|Item Item Model||KYT (DN50 ~ 300)||KYT (DN350 ~ 600)|| A, such as medium oil, acid and alkali substances |
B. Special requirements for working temperature
C. You can also write to us to customize
D. Please specify when ordering
A. If media is oil, acid or alkali.
B. If special requirements for working temperature
C. If OEM orders with drawings or samples
D. Please Inform us about above when ordering
| Working pressure |
| Burst pressure |
Mpa Burst Pressure
| Applicable temperature ° |
|-20 ℃ ~ + 115 ℃ (special can reach -30 ℃ ~ + 250 ℃) -20 ℃ ~ + 115 ℃ (-30 ℃ ~ + 250 ℃ under special conditions)|
| Applicable medium |
|Air, compressed air, water, sea water, oil, acid, alkali, etc.|
|Note: the materials of main parts are the same with those of KXT type|
|1||Body||Natural rubber (NR), neoprene (CR), butyl rubber (IIR), nitrile rubber (NBR), fluoro rubber (FKM), EPDM|
|2||Inner & Outer Rubber||Natural rubber (NR) Neoprene (CR) Butyl rubber (IIR) Nitrile rubber (NBR) Fluorine rubber (FKM) Ethylene propylene rubber (EPDM) Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)|
|3||Body Carcass||Nylon cord fabric|
|4||Reinforcing Ring||Multi-strand coppering steel wire|
|5||Flange||Cast and forged carbon steel (Q235), Stainless steel (201, 304, 316, 321), Plastic (CPVC, PVDF, PPH, UPVC, RPP)|
DN large × DN small
|40 * 25||115||7||12||10||10|
|40 * 32||125||7||12||10||10|
|50 * 40||180||7||12||10||10|
|65 * 40||180||7||12||10||10|
|65 * 50||180||7||12||10||10|
80 * 40
80 * 50
80 * 65
100 * 50
100 * 65
100 * 80
125 * 65
125 * 80
125 * 100
150 * 50
|150 * 65||200||10||20||12||10|
150 * 80
150 * 100
|150 * 125||200||12||20||14||10|
|200 * 80||200||12||20||14||10|
|200 * 100||200||12||20||14||10|
200 * 125
200 * 150
|250 * 125||220||12||20||14||10|
|250 * 150||220||12||20||14||10|
250 * 200
|300 * 125||220||14||twenty two||20||10|
|300 * 150||220||14||twenty two||20||10|
300 * 200
300 * 250
|350 * 150||240||14||twenty two||20||10|
350 * 200
|350 * 250||240||14||twenty two||20||10|
350 * 300
|400 * 200||240||14||twenty two||20||10|
|400 * 250||240||14||twenty two||20||10|
|400 * 300||240||14||twenty two||20||10|
400 * 350
|450 * 300||240||14||twenty two||20||10|
|450 * 350||240||14||twenty two||20||10|
|450 * 400||240||14||twenty two||20||10|
|500 * 350||240||14||twenty two||20||10|
500 * 400
|500 * 450||240||14||twenty two||20||10|
600 * 400
600 * 500
Note: 1. Special requirements can be made according to user drawings. The flange standard adopts GB / T9115.1-2000. The ball can be made of nitrile rubber, EPDM, neoprene and other materials.
The Belt and Road Initiative demonstrates the style of great powers and builds up national brands! Achieving a brand is not the pursuit of Hengzhong people. How to make Hengzhong [eccentric reducer rubber soft joints] stable and reliable quality, create greater customer value, and provide more assured products for the society is the direction that Hengzhong people are pursuing! Co-create national brands, promote Made in China, and stand on the tide of the world, but my Chinese sons and daughters! Hengzhong is willing to work with you to build the Chinese dream, and wish you all the best!