Oil resistant rubber joint
Oil resistant rubber joints are also called soft rubber joints, rubber joints, rubber flexible joints, rubber elastic joints, pipe shock absorbers, etc. It is a kind of pipe joint with high elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance and weather resistance. This product uses the elasticity, high air-tightness, medium resistance, weather resistance and radiation resistance of rubber, etc. It is made of polyester cord fabric with high strength, strong cold and heat stability, and it is compounded diagonally. After high pressure and high temperature, The mold is vulcanized. And this product also has good oil resistance, and has good adaptability to the current stage of hydraulic oil pipelines. The main rubber of oil-resistant rubber joints is nitrile rubber, and nitrile rubber has excellent oil resistance, its oil resistance is second only to polysulfide rubber and fluorine rubber, and it has abrasion resistance and air tightness. Nitrile rubber is very polar, and its compatibility with other polymers is generally not very good, but it is highly polar with polymers such as neoprene, modified phenolic resin, and polyvinyl chloride, especially with chlorine-containing polymers. Polymers have good compatibility and are often used in combination. In addition, in order to improve processability and performance, nitrile rubber is often used in combination with non-polar rubbers such as natural rubber, styrene-butadiene rubber, and butadiene rubber. It should be noted that nitrile rubber is characterized by good oil resistance, and there is a tendency to reduce oil resistance when used in combination with other polymers (except polyvinyl chloride).
"Meet you, it is not accidental", thank you very much for being able to click into the official website of "Hengzhong" in the vast information on the Internet. It would be an honor for Hengzhong to provide you with the technical service of [oil resistant rubber joints]. !! Next you will see the technical information of oil resistant rubber joints prepared by Hengzhong Oil Resistant Rubber Joint Technology for you. I hope it will help your choice!
Product aliases: oil resistant rubber joints, rubber soft joints, shock absorbers, flange soft joints, rubber flexible joints, rubber pipe joints, etc.
Connector specifications: [ DN32mm-DN4000mm]
Connector color: black, see the product display picture for the actual color.
Scope of application: hydraulic oil
Product certification: International ISO9001-2008
天然橡胶、三元乙丙橡胶、丁晴橡胶、氟橡胶等 Joint material: natural rubber, EPDM rubber, nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber, etc.
Damping level: A, excellent shock absorption
Working temperature: -40 degrees to 80 degrees (also can process high temperature resistant rubber joints)
Stable quality: implement quality monitoring throughout the process, meticulous and comprehensive detection!
Reasonable price: efficient internal cost control, reducing expenses and benefiting customers!
Fast delivery: advanced production lines, sufficient stocking, shortened delivery time!
Oil-resistant rubber joints are hollow rubber products used for flexible connection between metal pipes. It consists of inner and outer layers of rubber, ply and traveller, which form a tubular rubber piece. After vulcanization, it is combined with a metal flange or a parallel joint loose sleeve. This product can reduce vibration and noise, and can compensate for thermal expansion and contraction caused by temperature changes. It is widely used in various piping systems. This product is manufactured by Hengzhong Company using a new process of air-blowing molds. It is a product composed of inner rubber layer, reinforcement layer, middle rubber layer, outer rubber layer composite sphere and loose sleeve forged low carbon steel flange. It has high pressure resistance. , Good elasticity, large displacement, good vibration and noise reduction, easy installation and so on. Can be widely used in water supply and drainage, HVAC, fire protection, compressors, paper making, pharmaceuticals, ships, pumps, fans and other pipe systems. The oil-resistant rubber joint sphere is composed of a rubber tube with an inner rubber layer, a reinforced layer with multiple layers of scraped nylon cord fabric, and an outer rubber layer. Depending on the temperature of the oil, different oil-resistant rubbers are used. Butadiene rubber (NBR) A copolymer of butadiene and acrylic. The characteristic is that gasoline and aliphatic hydrocarbon oil resistance is particularly good, second only to polysulfide rubber, acrylate and fluoro rubber, but better than other general rubber. Good heat resistance, good air tightness, abrasion resistance and water resistance, etc., and strong adhesion. It is a pipe joint with high elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance and weather resistance. Hengzhong strictly abides by international standards and quality requirements of raw materials, and eliminates the phenomenon of cutting corners. The environmental protection standard means that the raw materials of the product not only need new materials, but also environmentally-friendly new materials.
1. It is strictly forbidden to install the ultra-displacement limit of the soft rubber joint during installation.
2. When the rubber joint is installed on the ground, suspended or vertically, the actual working axial displacement pressure of the rubber joint is less than the supporting force of the pipeline, otherwise an anti-pulling device should be installed to prevent the pressure from being pulled during work.
3. The pipeline must have a fixed support or a fixed bracket, and the force of the fixed bracket must be greater than the axial force. For vertical installation and overhead installation, the corresponding fixing brackets and force brackets must be installed at both ends of the product to prevent the work from being pulled off after being stressed.
4. The mounting bolts should be tightened gradually and symmetrically to prevent local leakage.
5. Keep away from heat sources during installation. It is strictly forbidden to use media that does not meet the requirements of this product.
1. When installing flexible rubber joints in pipelines, they must be kept in a natural state and do not artificially deform the product.
When the pipeline medium is resistant to acid, alkali, oil, high temperature and other special materials, a joint with a gear higher than the working pressure of the pipeline should be selected.
2. The flange connecting the rubber joint should be a valve flange or a flange conforming to GB / T9115.1 (RF).
3. The normal applicable medium for flexible rubber joints is ordinary water with a temperature of 0-60 ° C. For special media such as oil, acid and alkali, high temperature and other corrosive and hard textures, the corresponding special resistant material should be selected. Rubber joint, cannot be used blindly or universally.
4. Flexible flexible rubber joints should be located on the side of the water spring when it is used at the inlet and outlet of the pump. A metal reducing joint should be installed between the spring and the water spring.
5. When the displacement of the pipeline is greater than or equal to the maximum compensation of the joint, the number of joints should be increased to parallel the displacement. It is strictly forbidden to adjust the excess of the pipeline to make the joint at the limit of the flexural displacement and deviation state, let alone exceed the limit Telescopic, displacement, deflection, etc.), see the table below for specific installation data.
6. For high-level water supply or suspended water supply, the pipeline should be fixed on a hanger, bracket or anchorage, and the joint cannot bear the weight and axial force of the pipeline, otherwise the joint should be equipped with an anti-pulling device (the bearing capacity must be greater than the pipeline Axial force).
7. When installing the rubber joint, the screw of the bolt should extend to the outside of the joint, and the bolt on the end face of each flange should be tightened repeatedly and uniformly to prevent pressure deviation. The screw joint should be tightened evenly with a standard wrench. Do not use a booster stalk to force the live joint to slip, edge, and break, and check regularly to avoid loosening and water leakage.
8. After the rubber flexible joint is subjected to the pressure for the first time (such as: installation test pressure, etc.) or before being re-used for a long period of time, the bolts should be re-pressurized and tightened, and then put into operation.
9. When using or storing soft rubber joints, avoid high temperature, ozone oil and acid and alkali environments. Pipes used outdoors or facing the sun should be constructed with sunshades, and it is strictly forbidden to storm, rain or wind. It is strictly forbidden to paint or twist insulation material on the joint surface. Due to aging problems of rubber products, they should be inspected and replaced in a timely manner. 10. Flexible rubber joints are strictly forbidden to exceed the displacement limit during installation.
11. The mounting bolts should be symmetrical and tightened gradually to prevent local leakage.
12. When installing rubber joints on the ground, in the air, or vertically, the actual working axial displacement pressure of the rubber joints should be less than the supporting force of the pipeline; otherwise, anti-pullout devices should be installed to prevent work from being pulled out under pressure.
13. Rubber joints should be kept away from heat sources and ozone areas. Strong radiation is strictly prohibited. Expose and use media that does not meet the requirements of this product.
14. During transportation, loading and unloading, and installation of rubber joints, it is strictly forbidden to cut the surface sealing surface with sharp instruments.
15. For products above DN200MM, please use butterfly valve special flanges or small-diameter flanges to avoid flange pull-out, water leakage, and water leakage after installation.
|Item Item Model||KXT-1||KXT-2||KXT-3|| A, such as medium oil substance |
B. Special requirements for working temperature
C. You can also write to us to customize
D. Please specify when ordering
A. If media is oil, acid or alkali.
B. If special requirements for working temperature
C. If OEM orders with drawings or samples
D. Please Inform us about above when ordering
|MpaWoring pressure||1.0 (10)||1.6 (16)||2.5 (25)|
|Burst Pressure||2.0 (20)||3.0 (30)||4.5 (45)|
|Kpa Vacuum||53.3 (400)||86.7 (650)||100 (750)|
|Applicable Temperature||-20 ℃ ~ + 115 ℃ (special can reach -30 ℃ ~ + 250 ℃) -20 ℃ ~ + 115 ℃ (-30 ℃ ~ + 250 ℃ under special conditions)|
|Note: the materials of main parts are the same with those of KXT type|
|1||Body||Natural rubber (NR), nitrile rubber (NBR)|
|2||Inner & Outer Rubber||Natural rubber (NR), nitrile rubber (NBR)|
|3||Body Carcass||Nylon cord fabric|
|4||Reinforcing Ring||Multi-strand coppering steel wire|
|5||Flange||Cast and forged carbon steel (Q235), Stainless steel (201, 304, 316, 321), Plastic (CPVC, PVDF, PPH, UPVC, RPP)|
| Nominal diameter DN |
| length |
| Axial displacement |
Axial displacement mm
| Lateral displacement |
Haorizontal isplacement mm
| Deflection angle |
Angular deflection (a1 + a2) °
|600||twenty four||260||16||25||twenty two||15|
| Note: 1. Special requirements can be made according to user drawings. The flange standard adopts GB / T9115.1-2000. Optional (GB, JB, HG, CB, ANSI, DIN, BSEN, NF, EN, JIS, ISO, etc. ) Standard flange production. Rubber spheres can be made of natural rubber, EPDM, neoprene, butyl rubber, nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber, etc. |
2. Use DN200 or higher product for suspended water supply. The pipeline must have fixed support or fixed bracket, otherwise the product should be installed with anti-pulling device.
3. The user uses a rubber joint, and the corresponding flange should be a valve flange or a flange conforming to GB / T9115.1-2000.
Notes: 1. For OEM orders with special requirement, rubber joints can be made according to customers' drawings. Generally, flange standard is GB / T9115.1-2000, other GB, JB, HG, CB, ANSI, DIN, BSEN, NF, EN, JIS, ISO flanges are also available upon request. Material of rubber body can be NR natural rubber, EPDM, Neoprene, IIR butyl rubber, NBR Buna-N, FKM, etc.
2.When rubber joints size above DN200 are used for overhead water supply system, the pipes must be equipped with fixed supports or fixed brackets, otherwise control units shall be installed on rubber joints.
3.Matching flanges of rubber joints shall be valve flanges or GB / T9115.1-2000flanges.
The Belt and Road Initiative demonstrates the style of great powers and builds up national brands! Achieving a brand is not the pursuit of Hengzhong. How to make Hengzhong [oil-resistant rubber joints] stable and reliable, create greater customer value, and provide more assured products for the society is the direction that Hengzhong strives to pursue! Co-create national brands, promote Made in China, and stand on the tide of the world, but my Chinese sons and daughters! Hengzhong is willing to work with you to build the Chinese dream, and wish you all the best!