Acid and alkali resistant fluorine rubber joint
Acid and alkali resistant fluorine rubber joints are also called rubber soft joints, rubber joints, rubber flexible joints, rubber elastic joints, pipe shock absorbers, etc. It is a pipe joint with high elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance and weather resistance. . This product takes advantage of rubber's elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance, weather resistance and radiation resistance. It adopts high-strength, high-temperature and high-temperature stability polyester cord fabrics, which are diagonally compounded. After high pressure, High temperature mold vulcanized. Fluorine rubber is famous for its good elasticity and tightness. The most commonly used is the joints of major pipelines. Using its own characteristics, it has made a good contribution to the sealing of pipelines. In addition to its tightness, he In terms of high temperature resistance, there is also a very good field. For the phenomenon of high temperature, fluororubber can still work normally without damage and cracking. Therefore, rubber joints made of this material have good security.
"Meet you, it is not accidental", thank you very much for clicking into the "Hengzhong" official website in the vast information on the Internet. If you can provide you with technical services in [acid and alkali resistant fluorine rubber joints], it will be constant Everyone's honor! Next you will see the technical information of acid and alkali resistant fluorine rubber joints prepared by Hengzhong acid and alkali resistant fluorine rubber joint technology for you. I hope it will help your choice!
Product aliases: fluoro rubber joints, soft rubber joints, shock absorbers, flange soft joints, rubber flexible joints, rubber pipe joints, etc.
Connector specifications: [ DN32mm-DN4000mm]
Connector color: black, see the product display picture for the actual color.
Scope of application: [ acid, alkali, corrosion, etc.]
Product certification: International ISO9001-2008
天然橡胶、三元乙丙橡胶、丁晴橡胶、氟橡胶等 Joint material: natural rubber, EPDM rubber, nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber, etc.
Damping level: A, excellent shock absorption
Working temperature: -40 degrees to 180 degrees (also can process high temperature resistant rubber joints)
Stable quality: implement quality monitoring throughout the process, meticulous and comprehensive detection!
Reasonable price: efficient internal cost control, reducing expenses and benefiting customers!
Fast delivery: advanced production lines, sufficient stocking, shortened delivery time!
1. It is a pipe joint with high elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance and weather resistance. High internal density, can withstand high pressure, and good elastic deformation effect.
2. This product is manufactured by Hengzhong Company using a new process of air-blowing mold. It is a product composed of a ball composed of inner rubber layer, reinforcement layer, middle rubber layer and outer rubber layer, and loose-forged low-carbon steel flange. High pressure, good elasticity, large displacement, good vibration and noise reduction, and easy installation. Can be widely used in water supply and drainage, HVAC, fire protection, compressors, paper making, pharmaceuticals, ships, pumps, fans and other pipe systems.
3. The rubber joint is a joint made of fabric-reinforced rubber parts and loose metal flanges, which is used for pipe vibration reduction and noise reduction and compensation for displacement.
4, small size, light weight, good flexibility, easy installation and maintenance.
5. It can produce lateral, axial and angular displacement during installation, without being restricted by the eccentricity of the pipeline and the non-parallel flange.
6. It can reduce the structure transmission noise and strong shock absorption ability when working.
Hengzhong strictly abides by international standards and quality requirements of raw materials to eliminate the phenomenon of cutting corners. The environmental protection standard means that the raw materials of the product not only need new materials, but also environmentally-friendly new materials. This product has good acid and alkali resistance and is installed on pipelines. Especially It has good adaptability for acid and alkali pipelines. Because rubber joints have good comprehensive performance, it is widely used in chemical industry, construction, water supply, drainage, petroleum, light and heavy industry, refrigeration, sanitation, plumbing, fire protection, electricity, etc. Basic engineering, especially suitable for pipes with large vibrations and frequent changes in hot and cold.
1. When installing flexible rubber joints in pipelines, they must be kept in a natural state and do not artificially deform the product.
When the pipeline medium is resistant to acid, alkali, oil, high temperature and other special materials, a joint with a gear higher than the working pressure of the pipeline should be selected.
2. The flange connecting the rubber joint should be a valve flange or a flange conforming to GB / T9115.1 (RF).
3. The normal applicable medium for flexible rubber joints is ordinary water with a temperature of 0-60 ° C. For special media such as oil, acid and alkali, high temperature and other corrosive and hard textures, the corresponding special resistant material should be selected. Rubber joint, cannot be used blindly or universally.
4. Flexible flexible rubber joints should be located on the side of the water spring when it is used at the inlet and outlet of the pump. A metal reducing joint should be installed between the spring and the water spring.
5. When the displacement of the pipeline is greater than or equal to the maximum compensation of the joint, the number of joints should be increased to parallel the displacement. It is strictly forbidden to adjust the excess of the pipeline to make the joint at the limit of the flexural displacement and deviation state, let alone exceed the limit Telescopic, displacement, deflection, etc.), see the table below for specific installation data.
6. For high-level water supply or suspended water supply, the pipeline should be fixed on a hanger, bracket or anchorage, and the joint cannot bear the weight and axial force of the pipeline, otherwise the joint should be equipped with an anti-pulling device (the bearing capacity must be greater than the pipeline Axial force).
7. When installing the rubber joint, the screw of the bolt should extend to the outside of the joint, and the bolt on the end face of each flange should be tightened repeatedly and uniformly to prevent pressure deviation. The screw joint should be tightened evenly with a standard wrench. Do not use a booster stalk to force the live joint to slip, edge, and break, and check regularly to avoid loosening and water leakage.
8. After the rubber flexible joint is subjected to the pressure for the first time (such as: installation test pressure, etc.) or before being re-used for a long period of time, the bolts should be re-pressurized and tightened, and then put into operation.
9. When using or storing soft rubber joints, avoid high temperature, ozone oil and acid and alkali environments. Pipes used outdoors or facing the sun should be constructed with sunshades, and it is strictly forbidden to storm, rain or wind. It is strictly forbidden to paint or twist insulation material on the joint surface. Due to aging problems of rubber products, they should be inspected and replaced in a timely manner. 10. Flexible rubber joints are strictly forbidden to exceed the displacement limit during installation.
11. The mounting bolts should be symmetrical and tightened gradually to prevent local leakage.
12. When installing rubber joints on the ground, in the air, or vertically, the actual working axial displacement pressure of the rubber joints should be less than the supporting force of the pipeline; otherwise, anti-pullout devices should be installed to prevent work from being pulled out under pressure.
13. Rubber joints should be kept away from heat sources and ozone areas. Strong radiation is strictly prohibited. Expose and use media that does not meet the requirements of this product.
14. During transportation, loading and unloading, and installation of rubber joints, it is strictly forbidden to cut the surface sealing surface with sharp instruments.
15. For products above DN200MM, please use butterfly valve special flanges or small-diameter flanges to avoid flange pull-out, water leakage, and water leakage after installation.
|Item Item Model||KXT-1||KXT-2||KXT-3|| A, such as acid and alkali substances |
B. Special requirements for working temperature
C. You can also write to us to customize
D. Please specify when ordering
A. If media is oil, acid or alkali.
B. If special requirements for working temperature
C. If OEM orders with drawings or samples
D. Please Inform us about above when ordering
|MpaWoring pressure||1.0 (10)||1.6 (16)||2.5 (25)|
|Burst Pressure||2.0 (20)||3.0 (30)||4.5 (45)|
|Kpa Vacuum||53.3 (400)||86.7 (650)||100 (750)|
|Applicable Temperature||-20 ℃ ~ + 115 ℃ (special can reach -30 ℃ ~ + 250 ℃) -20 ℃ ~ + 115 ℃ (-30 ℃ ~ + 250 ℃ under special conditions)|
|Applicable Medium||Acid, alkali, etc.|
|Note: the materials of main parts are the same with those of KXT type|
|2||Inner & Outer Rubber||Viton (FKM)|
|3||Body Carcass||Nylon cord fabric|
|4||Reinforcing Ring||Multi-strand coppering steel wire|
|5||Flange||Cast and forged carbon steel (Q235), Stainless steel (201, 304, 316, 321), Plastic (CPVC, PVDF, PPH, UPVC, RPP)|
| Nominal diameter DN |
| length |
| Axial displacement |
Axial displacement mm
| Lateral displacement |
Haorizontal isplacement mm
| Deflection angle |
Angular deflection (a1 + a2) °
|600||twenty four||260||16||25||twenty two||15|
| Note: 1. Special requirements can be made according to user drawings. The flange standard adopts GB / T9115.1-2000. Optional (GB, JB, HG, CB, ANSI, DIN, BSEN, NF, EN, JIS, ISO etc. ) Standard flange production. 2. Use DN200 or higher product for suspended water supply. The pipeline must have fixed support or fixed bracket, otherwise the product should be installed with anti-pulling device. |
3. The user uses a rubber joint, and the corresponding flange should be a valve flange or a flange conforming to GB / T9115.1-2000.
Notes: 1. For OEM orders with special requirement, rubber joints can be made according to customers' drawings. Generally, flange standard is GB / T9115.1-2000, other GB, JB, HG, CB, ANSI, DIN, BSEN, NF, EN, JIS, ISO flanges are also available upon request. 2.When rubber joints size above DN200 are used for overhead water supply system, the pipes must be equipped with fixed supports or fixed brackets, otherwise control units shall be installed on rubber joints.
3.Matching flanges of rubber joints shall be valve flanges or GB / T9115.1 (RF) flanges.
The Belt and Road Initiative demonstrates the style of great powers and builds up national brands! Achieving a brand is not the pursuit of Hengzhong people. How to make Hengzhong [acid and alkali fluorine rubber joints] stable and reliable quality, create greater customer value, and provide more assured products for the society is the direction that Hengzhong people are pursuing! Co-create national brands, promote Made in China, and stand on the tide of the world, but my Chinese sons and daughters! Hengzhong is willing to work with you to build the Chinese dream, and wish you all the best!