The compensator is also called expansion joint or expansion joint. The utility model is composed of a corrugated tube (an elastic element) and an end tube, a bracket, a flange, a conduit and other accessories constituting the working body.
Belongs to a compensation element. Utilize the effective expansion and contraction of its working body bellows to absorb the dimensional changes caused by thermal expansion and contraction of pipelines, pipes, and containers, or to compensate for axial, lateral and angular displacements of pipelines, pipes, and containers. Can also be used for noise reduction and vibration reduction. It is widely used in modern industry.
The compensator is also called a retractor , expansion joint, and ripple compensator. The compensator is divided into several types: corrugated compensator, sleeve compensator, rotary compensator, and square natural compensator. Among them, the corrugated compensator is more commonly used. The compensator is mainly used to ensure the safe operation of the pipeline and has the following functions:
1. Compensate the axial, lateral and angular thermal deformation of the absorption pipe.
2. The amount of expansion and contraction of the ripple compensator facilitates the installation and removal of the valve pipeline.
3. Absorb equipment vibration, reduce the impact of equipment vibration on the pipeline.
4. Absorb the deformation of pipelines caused by earthquakes and subsidences.
The plate and box type limitable telescopic compensator is one of the important components of pipeline installation. The compensator has the advantages of small size, convenient installation, small footprint, reduced labor intensity, labor-saving, labor-saving, material-saving, and strong practicability . The expansion and contraction amount is 60-120mm, no seepage, no leakage, no filler, good expansion and contraction performance, safety and reliability, and can save maintenance workload. At the same time, no expansion well is required during installation, which reduces the construction cost. , No wearing parts, small size, light weight, easy to install and transport, is an ideal product for pipeline installation.
Design and construction instructions:
1. The product has a working pressure below 1.6 MPa, and the use medium: hot water, steam, gas, various oils, the same temperature as the pipeline, the best use for high-rise buildings;
2. The maximum thrust of this product is 0.8-1.2T, and the fatigue life is 6,500 times;
3.This product can be widely used in overhead pipelines, trench pipelines and directly buried pipelines;
4.The compensator steering bracket can be set or not;
5. This product is limited to axial installation (linear pipeline);
6.This product does not need to build compensator wells when used in trench pipes;
7.It is strictly prohibited to ignite on the expansion box of the compensator during installation;
8. This product has two waves to pull 25mm-30mm, four waves to pull 50mm-60mm;
9. Practice has proved that on a high-temperature hydrothermal pipe network, a two-wave retractor should be installed above 60m, a four-wave retractor should be installed above 120m, and a two-wave retractor should be installed within 30m according to the design standard.